[asterisk-dev] oej/t38passthrough - new branch

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Mar 4 08:24:10 MST 2006

I've opened a new branch for the T38 passthrough code. This way, it
can be kept up to date with trunk

I tried to merge the patch and added some templates for
documentation, but need help with the
docs. Since the bug report is kind of large with many files, I need a
confirmation that I've picked
the right patch for this.

A big thank you to Steve Underwood for all this work.

Let's gather some momentum, test this and make sure we get it ready
for commit soon.

Disclaimer: I have not written this code, just acting as a bug
marshal, trying to
make life easier for the developers that maintain the patches in a
world of an
ever-changing chan_sip.c

When this branch is stabilized, I will merge this into test-this-branch

/O