[asterisk-dev] Bug marshal

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Mar 6 10:47:01 MST 2006

A very important fact about being a bug marshal:
***  YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A DEVELOPER!

We need people that work with the process in the bug tracker and make
sure that everything is kept up to date, that we get all the
information we
need to track down a bug, maybe spend some time testing stuff.
Also moving reports to the proper category, labeling them correctly
and make sure we get replies.

In short: Making sure that every report get proper attention and that
every report follows the guide lines and have enough information so
we can process it.

Developers and testers are more than welcome also :-)

/Olle