[asterisk-dev] Bug marshal

Marc McLaughlin (LUSYN) marc at lusyn.com
Mon Mar 6 09:51:07 MST 2006

Hi all,

Olle suggested that I email this list with respect to offering my
services as a bug marshal.  I currently know my way around chan_zap and
some of the zaptel code as a result of maintaining the history buffer
patches over the last year or so.

If there's any area that needs urgent attention I don't mind seeing if I
can get into it.  My main programming skills include C, shell-scripting,
PHP, MySQL and some assembler (68k/x86).  Other skills include
networking (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, Linux), network security
(mainly firewalls) and web development (on LAMP).

I can use my kit at home for testing outside of working hours - I have a
TDM01B and an X100P clone, a Cisco ATA-186 (SIP) and both IAX and SIP
connections to providers.

Rgds,

Marc