[asterisk-dev] removing "a=SilenceSupp:off" from SDP headers

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Mon Mar 6 08:18:24 MST 2006

Olle E Johansson wrote:

> Unless there are many devices out there that does not support this
> standard option,
> I would not really consider making a change for *one* broken
> implementation out there.
>
> It is important that the softswitch does not rely on us supporting
> silence suppression and that it
> is turned off in the Huawei switch.
>
> /O

Olle i agree with u.. but ....

1.- is not the the first switch that i found with that issue...

2.- unfortunatelly huawei softswitch (is crap in my opinion) is a
popular switchs and is something that can be implemented with not to
much work (i think, which no always is true :D), basically u can put a flag

regards
Saul