[asterisk-dev] Radius CDR driver - please test

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Mar 4 03:10:53 MST 2006

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6639

A radius CDR driver, based on the NetBSD-licensed radius client library.

I know that the feelings about Radius are heated, but from a sales
standpoint in the
ISP market I believe Radius integration is important, regardless of
my personal feelings
about the protocol.

If you are interested in Radius integration, check this patch, test
it and provide feedback.

Philippe Sultan, the developer, is also working on a module that can
handle Radius
and LDAP authentication in several modules in a generic way, a
res_auth module that
can be integrated with chan_sip, chan_iax2 and other modules.

Again, if you don't like Radius, just delete this mail. It is not my
intent to start another
flame war on the benefits of Radius. :-)

This module is also integrated into the test branch.

/Olle