[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.2.5 Released

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Mar 3 19:19:42 MST 2006

Asterisk 1.2.5 is now available for download on the ftp. See the
ChangeLog for details about what has changed.

ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/telephony/asterisk/

As mentioned in the release announcement for Zaptel 1.2.4, our releases
now contain some extra files. The Asterisk release is available as
asterisk-1.2.5.tar.gz. However, there is also a patch against the
previous release as an option for a smaller download,
asterisk-1.2.5-patch.gz.

For both the release tarballs and release patches, we have provided
SHA-1 sums and PGP signatures. To verify the releases, you will need the
public keys of both russell at digium.com and kpfleming at digium.com. Both
are available on the keyserver, pgp.mit.edu.

Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!

-- The Asterisk Development Team