[asterisk-dev] [RFC] Modularising echo cancellers

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Jun 28 06:54:37 MST 2006

----- Nic Bellamy <nic.bellamy at vadacom.co.nz> wrote:
>     I've developed a patch to Zaptel that modularises the software
> echo cancelers, allowing multiple ones to be loaded simultaneously.

I think this is a great idea and is certainly an improvement to what is currently available.

Please post your changes to bugs.digium.com to have them reviewed and considered for inclusion in Asterisk and Zaptel.  We can work on the implementation details there.  You will also need to have a disclaimer on file with Digium for these changes to be considered.  If you do not already have one on file, you can find links to the disclaimer options on the main page of bugs.digium.com.

Also, the trunk is currently feature frozen for the upcoming release of Asterisk 1.4.  These changes will only be considered in the next development cycle, for 1.6.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Developer