[asterisk-dev] Work required - modify Asterisk + SEMS

Mike Puchol mike at whisher.com
Wed Jun 28 03:39:48 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am looking for a developer or developers that can implement the following:

- Modify an Asterisk server in order to support one inbound RTP and
several outbound RTPs, I was thinking SEMS may provide a very good
starting point. The idea is to make a PA system over IP. We do *not*
want full-duplex audio.

- Implement a client in Qt/C++, that allows to send audio to this
platform, and plays back audio received from it (Windows-based).

We are thinking about Speex for the codec, as there are no royalty issues.

Interested parties please reply with your comments, capabilities, so we
can start discussing the project.

Best regards,

Mike