[asterisk-dev] HELP ME IN meetme.conf

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.com.pk
Mon Jun 19 08:07:00 MST 2006

On 6/19/06, Faizan Khan <faizan1217 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am new to Asterisk and I am trying to configure conferencing (
> meetme.conf) but I read in books that it only supports local conferencing,
> and I need to configure International conferencing. Please help me. My
> carrier using IAX.

Faizan:

Salaam. This is the wrong list for such questions. You should first read up
the documentation and then post specific questions to asterisk-users. -dev
is specifically for code and its related nightmares.

However, to answer you, Asterisk has no concept of local or international in
the traditional sense. voip, tdm and other channels that are put into a
conferencing app, can be local, national, international and intergalactic
once we get there.

Enjoy.

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070