[asterisk-dev] Solaris Zaptel Drivers

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Thu Jun 15 14:29:30 MST 2006

On Thu Jun 15, 2006 at 05:17:50PM -0400, Joseph Benden wrote:
> I started with the work that Simon did a long while ago.  I've been
> using dtrace to tune the code, find bugs, and make them work.  I've
> attempted to email him to see if he'd like to continue but haven't had a
> reply.

Oops, sorry, I've been a tad busy of late.

> I am now waiting for a TE100P card to arrive to begin driver development
> for it.

I've got some cards that I did my initial development against. I'd be more
than happy to help out, if you could just get me over the hurdle of the
PCI access problem I hit before and couldn't solve.

> If anyone is interested in round one, let me know.  These two drivers
> (and tonezone lib) will build on Sparc, Intel, and AMD versions of
> Solaris 10.  (Will probably build on older versions too...)  If anyone
> is interested, I'll build some compile docs and post the stuff on my
> site.

I'm interested ;-)

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart | * Sun Server Colocation * ADSL * Domain Registration *
   Director    |    * Domain & Web Hosting * Internet Consultancy *