[asterisk-dev] voicemailmain suddenly exits on DTMF: a bug? Solved but no patch!

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Jun 15 00:36:49 MST 2006

Hi all,
the problem seems concerning italian voicemail only, the code inside
voicemail.c is different too.
For italian users, change last line of vm_intro_it function from
*return res ? -1 : 0;*
*return res;*

I dunno why that difference but the change worked for me.
I post the problem on bug.mantis but not the patch 'cause I'm only a
reporter and there's too much burocracy there...seems too be in Italy so
I gave up. It would really be good if some good guy could take a look
and make that change.

Giorgio Incantalupo