[asterisk-dev] voicemailmain suddenly exits on DTMF: a bug?

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Jun 14 02:37:30 MST 2006

Hi,
I'm using Asterisk 1.2.1 and I noticed that the voicemail suddenly exits
if  I press  ANY  key on  the  phone while the first or the second voice
messages (for example: vm-no.gsm or vm-message.gsm ) are played. I
googled around but found nothing.
Upgraded Asterisk to latest version (1.2.9.1) but nothing changed.
I think it is a bug because there is no reason to exit the voicemail
pressing any key while first message is played. Maybe it can be some
strange voicemailmain setting but found nothing about it.
How can I solve this problem?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo