[Asterisk-Dev] help needed implementing H324M (UMTS Video)

francesco emmi fremmi at tiscalinet.it
Tue Jun 13 04:33:50 MST 2006

Hi klaus,

I'm very interested in your project to implement H324M on Asterisk and
I'd like going on this work.

I've just seen that this thread stops on February 2005...please may you
indicate me the state of the art of the project? If it's still "on
hold", maybe I could try to continue it. May you give me some tips
about?

Thanks
Francesco