[asterisk-dev] DEFAULT_PRI_DEBUG - Is any runtime configuration parameter linked to this?

Ricardo Monteiro ricardo.monteiro at aveiro.nec.pt
Tue Jun 13 02:36:03 MST 2006

Hi,

On my asterisk 1.2.0 code, in channels/chan_zap.c I have defined
DEFAULT_PRI_DEBUG as PRI_DEBUG_APDU (sometimes I need to debug some APDU
decoding). #define DEFAULT_PRI_DEBUG (PRI_DEBUG_APDU)

I don't need this debugging all the time. Is there any runtime
configuration parameter that I can set to have this debug flag to be 0
or PRI_DEBUG_APDU?

Even when I have DEFUALT_PRI_DEBUG set to PRI_DEBUG_APDU on the CLI I
have the following:

CLI> pri show debug

Span 1: Debug: No       Intense: No

Thanks for any help.