[asterisk-dev] Dialplan - critical sections / semaphores / run-all-of

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:35:02 MST 2006

On 08/06/06, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> Why not a separate "Mutex" application? Or a separate "Completion"
> or whatever? What's so special about macros?

Macros are our nearest thing to a "block" of code.

I must admit that hooking into the Macro stuff is also convenient for
implementation.  The mutex can be put into the ast_context struct.
The points in the code where we enter and leave Macros are already
identified so the patch should turn out clean.

Steve