[asterisk-dev] zaptel branch kernelmove: feedback please

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Mon Jun 5 12:00:23 MST 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 10:40:36AM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:

>>TC> There should be no need to run 'make' from the kernel/ subdirectory
>>TC> itself, and this is unsupported. Use the modules target instead. If you
>>TC> see any point in running 'make' from that directory, please write them
>>TC> here.
>>I need it to packing modules for ALT Linux.
>>ALT Linux kernel policy demand to have kernel-source-zaptel package, that
>>would be used for building this modules for all kernel flavours.
MF> Does "make modules" not do what you need?

It solve my problems, but with not so like way.

I need _separate_ package with kernel modules source. Yes, I can use all
zaptel source tree like this kernel, like I do this now.

But why zaptel modules and zaptel utilites must be in same tree?

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/