[asterisk-dev] Asterisk functinality

Steven critch at basesys.com
Sun Jul 30 07:58:00 MST 2006

This is not s developer question. Unless you have a reproducable bug in
code and can point out exactly why it is a bug, or are discussing
something that needs to be coded, you should not post to the developer
list.

Your question is about how to use asterisk. This means you are an
Asterisk user and your questions belong on the asterisk-user list.