[asterisk-dev] app_page enhancements

jeff oconnell jeff.oconnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:41:13 MST 2006

kris,

using app_conference seems like it would be pretty straight-forward.

just skimming through the app_page.c code i see that the app_meetme
connection comes via a call to ast_pbx_outgoing_app() ( defined in pbx.c ).

changing that call, along with changes to the conference params seems
like all that is needed.

the question is, can the app_conference and app_meetme code coexist in
app_page,
or does there need to be a separate app. i'm guessing the latter is easiest.

j-