[asterisk-dev] after a bridge

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 08:58:19 MST 2006

hi guys,
im having some problem to write something.

Here's the deal:
after an ast_bridge_call()
i can't do any:
 ast_streamfile() nor ast_goto_if_exists().

if im using ast_goto_if_exists(), im seeing:
So i see my original extension and priority has changed, which is perfect,
the problem, is it doesnt execute my priority 40 at polycom:1, it just hangup.
  == Spawn extension (polycom, 40, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/19-0819aad0'

and if im using ast_streamfile, i see the output in the CLI, but it never
streams to the channel.

I used the Dial with the L option, i can hear the warning and end_sound
perfectly on both channel.

What im trying to do, is after the ast_bridge_call(), be able to
st_goto_if_exists() on a specific channel. In fact, in some circonstances, i
just want to ast_goto_if_exists() both channel on their specific CPE
(Context Priority Exten).

I verified the both channels for the foo->whentohangup and foo->_softhangup,
everything is set to 0.

Thanks for any help.

--
Clod Patry