[asterisk-dev] cdr_xml ?

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Sat Jul 22 05:39:41 MST 2006

I need to post CDR records to a remote database, and I don't want to
tunnel an
odbc connection over the internet.

Here's what I was thinking of doing:
	A batch of CDR records should be wrapped into a simple xml document
and the document HTTP(s) posted to a configured URL.

Failed posts should be logged, with the uniqueid of the failed cdrs,
so we can
patch things up later from the local Master.csv file. (or alternatively
the xml written to local disk for later re-posting)

If anyone is interested in coding this (for money) please contact me.
(Otherwise I'm going to have to brush up my rusty C !)

I'm happy for the results to be disclaimed and put into Asterisk.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.com