[asterisk-dev] Solaris zaptel

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jul 21 10:07:09 MST 2006

>The wctdm driver has been posted to
><http://www.SolarisVoip.com/>http://www.SolarisVoip.com/ in addition
>to updates to zaptel and ztdummy.
>
>I have tested the wctdm driver with FXO and FXS modules.  It seems
>to work well.
>
>The full change log is available on the site.  I've had a ton of
>people asking and demanding the source code.  Some people, shesh...
>I don't mind people wanting to help, but demanding the source code?
>That's not friendly or nice.  :)
>
>Digium never answered my question, nor Sun's, about hosting the SVN
>for the project - thus the source code won't be released to the
>public until I get the time to get SVN installed on a new IP
>address.  I'm confused as to why they never responded.
>
>Comments, suggestions, or ideas welcomed!
>Thanks for your time,
>-Joe
>Thralling Penguin LLC

Joe -
   Can you be more specific about what you'd like to see for SVN
hosting?  The Digium (main Asterisk/Zaptel) SVN server would be an
optimal place for this in the asterisk-extras directory, unless your
patches can go directly into SVN TRUNK, which would be the ideal
method.  Of course, you'd need to sign the release and license
agreement on http://bugs.digium.com/ (at bottom of page) and send it
back to Digium.  Can you start a bug in the bugtracker on this?  I'm
sure that there are many people (including myself) who would be very
interested in seeing the Solaris Zap patches make their way into
TRUNK.

JT