[asterisk-dev] Beta testers needed for new sound files

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Jul 19 13:09:52 MST 2006

> All of the files are created from brand-new 48KHz master files, and
are being > distributed in five formats (all at 8KHz): WAV, GSM, u-Law,
A-Law and G.729. > The FreePlay music-on-hold files are also being
distributed in these formats.

I have a couple of conferencing related sound files that I would like
to contribute.  The two I have so far were recorded by Allison,
purchased
through Digium.

First two prompts-
"This conference has not started"
"This conference will end in"

Prompts I plan to order (and donate if acceptable)
"This conference has ended"	** to replace "You have been kicked..."

Some of our more sensitive users find the kicked message a bit rude.

In the past I've noticed that prompts have been contributed either on
Mantis or by an email with a link to the prompts on this list.  Which
would be prefered?  I hate to clutter mantis with sound files, but if
that is the best method...

Dan