[asterisk-dev] Web Application Communication

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Tue Jul 18 17:14:37 MST 2006

David R. a écrit :
> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm a newbie to Asterisk and I'm just wondering if it will suit my
> purposes.  I am developing a web application that will act as call
> center software for an answering service, and we want to use VoIP to
> handle everything in the background.  The application will need to be
> able to see incoming calls, recognize the number and identify who is
> calling, and based on this, pull up company information on a single
> operator's computer for him/her to use as he/she takes the call.
>
> Also, the operators will need to be able to view phone numbers in the
> web application, click a link, and have their phone dial that number.
>
> Will I be able to use Asterisk to send this kind of data to and from my
> webserver?

What about Dial+ URL (or Queue + URL) associated with MozPhone ?
MozPhone also handles dial from a click on web page.

Yes, this is a shameless plug :)

Best regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard
http://moziax.mozdev.org/ MozPhone, make phone calls with your browser

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527