[asterisk-dev] configure script tests for mysql

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Jul 7 12:02:33 MST 2006

Now that addons has been updated to the new loader and build system,
I thought I'd start preparing to port an out of tree application I
maintain to 1.4

Bugid 7483 in mantis identified a problem with the current configure
script, where the client library and header files are not in the same
path.  Looking at the configure script, line 5865 sets the include path,
but all of the tests use the client path.

Before I attempt to 'fix' the issue, I thought I should ask if this
is by design, or an oversight.

Dan