[asterisk-dev] Adding max_open_files option to asterisk.conf?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri Jul 7 04:39:22 MST 2006

hi all

I've written this little patch for 1.2 to allow setting the maximum
open files in asterisk.conf. This resembles the use of 'ulimit -n'
before starting asterisk, but I find it a better solution to do this
with setrlimit in the asterisk code, the same way as -g calls
setrlimit to allow a coredump. Unfortunately, I don't really know my
way around the trunk code, but is there anyone that can help porting
the code, please?

best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
(+47) 98013356
---
In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there
is no air to get in the way.