[asterisk-dev] Passing AOC information across channels

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jan 30 09:22:47 MST 2006

On Monday, January 30, 2006 4:19 PM Olle E Johansson wrote:

> What is the difference between AOC and our use of Accountcode in
> Asterisk?

The AOC information tells you the exact cost for the call while the accountcode specifies where the cost should be charged to in your company. This might explain our misunderstanding in bug 6152. There currently seems to be no way of storing the AOC information in the CDRs. "Use custom CDRs" does not seem to be a valid answer, since there is no way to access the AOC information from within the dialplan. At least none I know of. Correct?

Kind regards,
  JP