[OT] Re: [asterisk-dev] Garbled Audio

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sat Jan 28 15:42:42 MST 2006

More OT (and somewhat ironically so!), but is there a way to configure
the list server to always bounce the first ever email by someone? The
bounce would just remind the user that this list is for development
related posts, and ask that they check their email and resubmit it if
they are sure that it fits the criteria of the list.

Of course it remains to be seen if that would actually help in any way
:)

James