[asterisk-dev] language-specific sound directories

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Fri Jan 27 12:15:46 MST 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 01:05:52PM -0600, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Luigi Rizzo wrote:
>
> > yes... anyways, see the attached file.c that replaces the one in -head
> > and implements both behaviours under control of a config variable.
> > (I am going to post on mantis when i have polished it a bit more)
>
> I don't think you attached the right file; this one doesn't implement
> any config variables and doesn't seem to have the path manipulation you
> are referring to.

see the ast_language_is_prefix variable in fileexists_core()
(the variable is global and set through the asterisk.conf
file in asterisk.c - 3 lines there...)

> Personally, I would rather see this as a diff or in a developer branch

will go there once is a bit more polished as i said above.

> in Subversion... so much of this file is not being changed, it's a lot
> to wade through looking for what is different.

diff -up asterisk/file.c /tmp/the/new/file.c

does a pretty good job... if you have time to try it, of course - if you
don't have time, then no format i use to submit it will
make any difference, you'll still have no time :)

cheers
luigi