[asterisk-dev] language-specific sound directories

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jan 27 12:05:52 MST 2006

Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> yes... anyways, see the attached file.c that replaces the one in -head
> and implements both behaviours under control of a config variable.
> (I am going to post on mantis when i have polished it a bit more)

I don't think you attached the right file; this one doesn't implement
any config variables and doesn't seem to have the path manipulation you
are referring to.

Personally, I would rather see this as a diff or in a developer branch
in Subversion... so much of this file is not being changed, it's a lot
to wade through looking for what is different.