[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.2.3 Released - Critical Update... Thanks for the stability!

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Wed Jan 25 16:27:22 MST 2006

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> If you're in possession of some magic that can find bugs faster than we
> can, we'd love to hear about it.

The only magic i can bring you, is make a set of scenarios for test and
reproduce the enviroments of the PBX operation. This could make the bug
traking more easy and then, increase the quality of the Asterisk project.

I appreciate the fast responce of the Devel team in fix this critical
bug, but i ask:

   If we make a quality and test procedure, we can detect this kind of
bugs faster?

   A test methodology is a problem in the development effort?

Your comments are welcome.

Best Regards.... Fernando "El Pop" Romo