[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.2.3 Released - Critical Update... Thanks for the stability!

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Jan 25 15:59:13 MST 2006

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 16:30, Fernando Romo wrote:
> Exists a kind of cheklist for  test  procedure in the main functions
> of asterisk Core?
>
> If not, we need to create a  test procedure  to avoid  any type of
> problems in production systems.

If we knew there was an issue, we would have solved it.  As it was, we
all missed the existence of the bug until it caused an issue.  Once we
found the bug, it was fixed within 12 hours.

If you're in possession of some magic that can find bugs faster than we
can, we'd love to hear about it.

--
Tilghman