[asterisk-dev] Need to implement whisper mode.

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Sun Jan 22 08:51:29 MST 2006

Spoke to Bhall about this, one of your guys is looking into it, We all
concur that it is non-trivial, but posible. This may require reworking
the function to allow writes and well as reads from the channel into the
frame generator and then back into the chanels. (over-simplified for the
sake of less typing). Once completed this would probably replace the
chanspy hooks and application as arguments to the new application can be
set muting and direction of audio.