[asterisk-dev] No application 'SIPAddHeader'

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Sat Jan 21 05:28:46 MST 2006

I followed my usual procedure:

	For each: zaptel, libpri, asterisk, and asterisk-addons
	make clean update
	make

	Then shutdown asterisk and zaptel

	For each: zaptel, libpri, asterisk, and asterisk-addons
	make install

	Then restart zaptel and asterisk

I even deleted the Asterisk source and re-checked it out via SVN.  Still
same results.

Version: SVN-trunk-r8381

Any ideas?

		Sincerely,