[asterisk-dev] bounty update $5000.00 - Asterisk bounty PRI 2B channel transfer for NI2 PRI line

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jan 20 11:35:01 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 13:14 -0500, voip3 at nibble.net wrote:
> Maintainer: Express Line
> Date opened: January 17, 2006
> Value of bounty: $5000.00
> Licensing for code: We retain intellectual rights to the underlying source
> code.

please don't spam this list. So far you have only posted messages that
are primarily offtopic since they didn't actually pertain to the code of
asterisk but rather solicitation of someone to do the work.

I don't want to discourage the use of bounties, but rather I want to
encourage better mailinglist ettiquette.