[asterisk-dev] bounty update $5000.00 - Asterisk bounty PRI 2B channel transfer for NI2 PRI line

voip3 at nibble.net voip3 at nibble.net
Fri Jan 20 11:14:35 MST 2006

Maintainer: Express Line
Date opened: January 17, 2006
Value of bounty: $5000.00
Licensing for code: We retain intellectual rights to the underlying source
code.

We need Asterisk (stable version) to be able to perform a 2B channel
transfer for a NI2 B8ZS PRI line. We can't use a channelized T1 at the
time for our work. This feature is commonly called a call transfer on
analog phone lines. On an analog phone line, the incoming call is
answered, a hook-flash is performed to get stutter dialtone, the telephone
number to transfer to is dialed, and finally the caller hangs up the phone
to complete the call transfer. This frees up the analog phone line to
process another call and the central office handles the transfered call.
This transfer feature can be done with a channelized winkstart T1, and is
possible on a PRI. On a PRI, this feature is called a 2B Channel Transfer.
Contact us at voip3 at nibble.net.