[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Port to Windows

Chad Brown chad.brown at identitymine.com
Wed Jan 18 12:20:58 MST 2006

I agree. I'm running a 40 person shop distributed over 2 continents on a
couple Asterisk servers.

But keep in mind...this is about capitalizing on a large group of SBS
implementations in the small business space. The folks know nothing
about Linux perhaps even have a minimal understanding of Windows. They
just want to run their small business and take advantage of VoIP along
the way. Make sense?

I just want to know if the idea is viable. If it is...is there anyone
who would want to participate for compensation.

Thanks.