[Asterisk-Dev] silencesupp header in SDP

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:28:29 MST 2006

hu???

hehe good question. This may help you out:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5374

I have few time reading and making small modifications in Asterisk
code. RTP is a still obscure part for me, i guess I understand the big
picture, but not the underlying complexity (yet). So i guess both just
start sending, but if nothing comes, then does not send any more
frames.

Makes sense?