[Asterisk-Dev] silencesupp header in SDP

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:51:08 MST 2006

Youre right, chan_sip.c is the right place. But AFAIK Asterisk does
not support silence suppression. If you remove that asterisk may stop
sending sound, because it seems it uses  the incoming voice frames
(including silence frames) as timer to send its own sound frames.
Plase correct me if im wrong.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"