[Asterisk-Dev] silencesupp header in SDP

Atif Rasheed atif at iphonica.com
Tue Jan 17 07:30:18 MST 2006

Sorry, its not silencesupp attribute, its Annex-B indication which was
not in 1.0.9 and now its there in 1.2.1 and probably here parsing is
failing.

Media Attribute ( a ): fmtp:18 annexb=no
                 Media Attribute Fieldname: fmtp
                 Media Attribute Value: 18 annexb=no

Shoud I remove it from chan_sip.c, i.e. I just remove this block
 if (codec == AST_FORMAT_G729A)
                /* Indicate that we don't support VAD (G.729 annex B) */
                ast_build_string(a_buf, a_size, "a=fmtp:%d
annexb=no\r\n", rtp_code);

and Annex-B indication will not be there in outgoing SDP messages ???

Thank you

Atif