[Asterisk-Dev] zaptel echo preload

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sat Jan 14 19:16:27 MST 2006

I'm tinkering with a patch to preload echo coefficients at channel
creation time instead of it starting from scratch each time a call is
started.

Anyone want to have a look once I have something that works?

Any comments as to if this is a good idea or not? Currently I get quite
a few seconds of echo before it stabilises, so I think that having
something preloaded in there is better than starting from zero. Once I
get it going I'll be able to comment with more authority though :)

James