[Asterisk-Dev] new developer question

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:18:17 MST 2006

guess bugs.digium.com is the right place. Just log in (or create an
account if you dont have one), select "report an issue", select
"applications" and "New app". Please read the bug guidelines before,
there are some stuff you have to do (like sign and send a disclaimer).

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"