[Asterisk-Dev] new developer question

Steven critch at basesys.com
Sat Jan 14 08:13:10 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 09:48 -0500, Eric Hartley wrote:
> I've just written a module for Asterisk that I'd like to share.  How do
> I contribute it?  Sorry if this has been covered before but the
> information I've found was incomplete.

There is at least two different methods.
First, you could sign and submit a disclaimer to Digium and then post
your module to the bug tracker using the information on the page below.
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=bugguidelines

Second, you distribute the module yourself. Then you can advertise it's
availability on the mailing list(preferably the -user or -biz list) and
on the wiki.

--
Steven <critch at basesys.com>