[Asterisk-Dev] Authenticate App with Rights Check.

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Wed Jan 11 19:45:12 MST 2006

It may be a little complicated but you can nest Authenticate commands or
you can use variables loaded from a files via an AGI.

example 1

exten => 900,1,Authenticate(password-list-of-autherorizated users)
exten => 900,2,Authenticate(password-list-for-opton)
exten => 900,102,Playback(you are not auith)

example 2:

exten => 900,1,AGI(what-rights-do-I-have)
exten => 900,2.Goto(900-${RIGHTS},1)

exten => 900-full,1,Authenticate(path-to-file)

exten => 900-limited,1,Authenticate(path-to-file)

example 3

You can do the whole thing with an AGI. Authentication, Validation, and
even execution.