[Asterisk-Dev] app_bridge testers wanted

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:14:16 MST 2006

Thanks for carrying on with this one. I got tired of waiting for my
patch to be accepted and got swamped with other things and basically
forgot about it since my patch worked just fine for me. I'll try to
test this later this week on the same system I developed/tested my
bridging patch on.

Which SVN version/trunk should we try the patch on for the test?

Also, can you post the manager Action syntax for the bridge feature on
the bug tracker?

Thanks again,

MATT---