[Asterisk-Dev] zaptel path

Igor Neves igor.neves at 3gnt.net
Tue Jan 3 09:53:18 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 11:00:27AM +0000, Igor Neves wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm using zaptel driver, and i have seen that it uses /proc/zaptel to
>>store the devices channel(s), it should use /proc/driver/zaptel insted
>>of /proc/zaptel.
>>If i'm wrong, correct me please.
>

> And how can I easily list all of the zaptel spans and channels?
Just do something like "ls /proc/zaptel" and you have there the
avaliable channels, if you want to see more, do "cat /proc/zaptel/*" and
you will see all the states and information about the channels.

> You could use something like /proc/zaptel/driver instead or in addition
> to the existing data in /proc/zaptel .

Dont understand the question, sorry. /proc/zaptel its wrong, you should
be another path like was sayd.

Igor Neves