[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk-dev censorship

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 3 08:25:06 MST 2006

Roy,

This happened to me when I had subscribed under an alias email address
M$ Exchange.  I could receive since I was subscribed under an alias but
Outlook/Exchange would always send from my main email address with no
option to change it so I got the same message you do.

The solution was to subscribe under my main email addy and cancel the
other subscription or use a different client that allows you to select
which email addy the email is coming from.

Trust me, it is no conspiracy against you.

Thanks,
Steve