[Asterisk-Dev] RE: [Asterisk-Users] ACD with polycom ip phones

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Tue Jan 3 08:07:53 MST 2006

My exposure to SVN has been nonexistent and limited to the * project, so
I apologize if this is a very simple answer.

If I download the svn posted below I get not only the new changes but an
entire distribution of *, correct?

If so how do I apply the diff(erences) to my existing main truck where I
have loaded other patches and would want to test serveral new features
at once??

I can do a diff of each svn branch and merge them manually, but I have
to checkout each branch, is there a better way??