FW: [asterisk-dev] A couple of basic questions.

Nam Nguyen Nam.Nguyen at totalcarepharmacy.com
Tue Feb 28 12:56:17 MST 2006

Suppose we're to develop a system in which many people in a Call Center
could
work from home, dialing out to clients, teleconfererencing with peers,
pulling out clients' profiles and other reports into some "portlets",
tied together
in a comprehensive view (such as portal); then such a system would be
big, for sure.
How "ugly" it is, is something I'd think depends on whether or not there
are any
available tools, which is really my questions.

---Nam