[asterisk-dev] Zap channel naming is way too confusing

Bob Goddard asterisk-list at 2.asterisk.bgcomp.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 05:45:10 MST 2006

[...]
Well, yes. We seem to be at a halfway house at the moment. Look at
what happened to the BRI code. With chan_capi, we used BRI(), now
with chan_misdn it's ZAP(). Either we separate them out or amalgamate
them, but please, not what we have at the moment.
::::

Oops, I got that wrong. I remembered there was a difference between
chan_capi and chan_misdn, but not to that extent! My only excuse is
that I have a headache and its been 8 months since I swapped over.

http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/