[asterisk-dev] Callfilles cause SVN-trunk to crash

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Feb 25 23:11:11 MST 2006

I can't seem to catch it in the act to grab the details, but for the
past two or three weeks all the SVN-trunk versions I have built have
failed in exactly the same circumstances: an Asterisk-enabled network
monitor detects and outage, and spools several callfiles at once.

The first one takes, and the phones start ringing.  But when I pick up
there's nobody home; Asterisk has crashed.

I piddled around trying to simulate the condition by sending a slug of
callfiles, but so far can't make it happen when I want to.  It always
happens when I *don't* want it to, though :-)

FYI.

B.